08 June 2010

BEST. LETTER. EVER.

EIGHT.
I love mail. I love mail quite a lot. Seriously. If you ever want to write to me, DO. Or if you want me to write you, I will. Perhaps it will be stupid, but I will write you.
Anywhozle, I received a letter from my fellow Wardrobe Woman, your friend and mine, Mulan. And if you know her at all, you'll know who I mean. She's bomb diggity.
AND. In her letter, she included this lovely bit of illustration, which brings me to the picture (and a link!). For those of you who don't know, you're welcome. Also, Edward Gorey costumed "Dracula" when it was upon Broadway and therefore infinitely better than that heinous monstrosity with Winona Ryder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_LL49ErkPM


(Yes yes, I could have reversed the photo, but I don't FEEL like it.)

1 comment:

  1. i was 5 minutes late to work this morning because when i saw this i had to watch the video again, natch. :b

    ReplyDelete